The LMT Network
Founding Chapter: Southeastern CT Chapter
Fully Founded in 2014
The LMT Network is an assembly of accomplished Licensed Massage Therapists who support, educate, and inspire each other while advocating massage therapy as a viable means of treatment to maintain good health and well-being of our communities.
The LMT Network’s initial purpose is networking and educating the community.
The LMT Network provides a forum for professional exchange and actively supports the growth of our profession while enhancing public awareness of massage therapy benefits. Our success belongs to each member who shares our mission to protect our profession, and our vision to share the benefits of massage.
Goals: Created by LMT’s for LMT’s
- Strengthen and improve massage therapy education by providing networking, information, and mentor opportunities.
- Provide forums for learning, fellowship and mutual support.
- Advocate for the members’ interests to promote individual professional growth.
- Maintain high standards that guide and inform effective implementation of massage therapy practices.
- Promote access to massage therapy networking from the student thru professional levels.
- Educate communities.
- Participate in and support community based events.
- Provide quality massage therapy for communities.